CPD Boost for Directors of Customer Owned Banking Institutions
Directors have a need to develop and maintain contemporary knowledge around the financial services market in which their mutual competes. Their approach towards and commitment for Continuing Professional Development will generally be influenced by factors such as:
- Each individual Director’s attitude towards competency and ongoing professional development.
- Their mutual’s Board Policies around competence, fitness and propriety and the encouragement for engaging in professional development activities.
- The regulatory environment generally and specific requirements for Directors to fulfill their governance responsibilities to the expected professional standards.
- Competing priorities in terms of the time available to spend on these governance responsibilities including the learning and development component.
What Does It include?
- An easily accessible holistic platform working either as a complete CPD solution or a program complementing your current CPD activities.
- A program to gain skills and knowledge and not just tick the boxes.
- Consistently refreshed content, written by industry experts.
- A large range of subject matter, covering topical industry issues.
- An upload facilty to add your attendance and completion of external CPD activities into our Boost program, allowing you to collate ALL of your CPD activities in one place.
- One easy to manage yearly subscription fee, that allows you to access unlimited content within the site. **content released is appropriate to position.
Find out more by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Download our brochure HERE